Blazers & sports Coats
What is the difference between a sport coat and a blazer?
- A Sport Coat is patterned, usually a plaid, check, or windowpane.
- A Blazer is a solid color, most often navy blue, black, or grey.
Blazers & Sports Coats
At Bespoke Below, we will help you build out your wardrobe with a variety of
versatile sports coats and blazers that will have you ready for any occasion whether you’re going to a business meeting, date night, or attending a special event. We offer a wide variety fabrics such as flannel, silk and linen blends, and year-round woolens to ensure the highest level of comfort. Our sports coats and blazers are constructed with a natural shoulder featuring little or no padding giving you the perfect balance of style and fit.
Customizeable Jacket Styling Options
- Jacket Fit & Cut
- Lapel Style & Width
- Pic Stitching
- Functional Sleeves
- Button Style & Placement
- Throat Latch / Collar Tab
- Elbow Patches
- Milanese buttonhole and Contrast Buttonhole
- Ticket Pocket / Slanted Pockets / Patch Pockets
- Custom Linings
- And so much more!
All of Bespoke Below’s styling details are included in the price! We want to offer our clients the freedom to design a truly custom garment to their precise specifications.